In unison with our environmental and engineering divisions, the Eco Elementum group of companies also offer coherent construction and project solutions.
The Eco Elementum Construction division aims to offer our clients comprehensive turnkey products and services.
Our solutions emerge from our essential engineering designs, leaving the legal responsibility for the design, suitability and performance of the work with Eco Elementum, resulting in reduced lead times for fast tracking projects and providing our clients with products and innovative solutions ready for immediate use.
Eco Elementum Construction is your gateway to expertise in the combined cycle of environmental, civil engineering design and construction solutions.
We Engineer, Procure, Construct and Manage our client’s projects while providing:
- Full Turnkey Solutions
- Professional Contract and Construction Management expertise
- Construction duration time saving initiatives, as well as cost saving initiatives, through value engineering
- Site supervision and monitoring
- Engineering Procurement Construction solutions
MINING TECHNICAL SERVICES
Eco Elementum offers technical and geological services to the mineral resource industry. We offer technical services from the exploration phase of a project through to the operational phase. Our aim is to deliver a unique and bespoke service that delivers high quality outputs to the industry as we meet our clients’ requirements and financial objectives by applying our innovative and practical approach.
Geology and Exploration
The Eco Elementum geologists are registered as Professional Natural Scientists (Pr.Sci.Nat) with the South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions (SACNASP). This registration shows an understanding of and appreciation for the importance of the South African Code for the Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves (The SAMREC Code). This enables Eco Elementum to provide the following services:
- Planning, coordination, management and execution of exploration drilling programmes.
- Borehole planning, logging and sampling activities as well as compilation and review of geological models.
- Compilation of geological reports and SAMREC compliant Competent Person’s Reports (CPR). Sister code reports (JORC, NI 43-101 etc.) are additional offerings.
- Due diligence exercises on geological data and geological reports, including Competent Person’s Reports (CPR).
Regulatory Document Preparation
The Eco Elementum team is able to assist with prospecting right, mining permit and mining right applications in line with requirements of the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act (MPRDA). This includes:
- Compilation of prospecting works programmes (PWP) and mining works programmes (MWP).
- See our Environmental profile for additional capabilities.
Mine Planning and Scheduling
Eco Elementum has an extensive mine planning expertise. The team is able to take into account in-situ qualities, run of mine (ROM) requirements, equipment capabilities and efficiencies and mine sequencing dynamics to deliver mine plans and schedules that are optimal from a volumetric, quality and optimal mine equipment utilisation point of view. Our offerings include:
- Life of Mine (LOM) schedules and high-level financial models.
- One month, three month and annual planning and schedules for mining, plant operations and sales.
- Mine layouts and infrastructure locality plans.
Mining Production and Technical Services
The Eco Elementum mining and technical experts have significant and broad practical experience on mining operations and understand the synergy required between different functions and departments. This knowledge enables the team to advise and report on various mining production and technical aspects. These services can be tailored and are offered on an ad hoc basis or as a continuous on-site value offering under a retainer agreement.